Talk about a whirlwind last several days! Kenny flew into town Wednesday morning and I’ve been attached to his hip ever sense. (Okay, in all actuality, I’ve been attached to his thigh since he’s a good foot taller than I am). I’ll spare you the hour-by-hour schedule, but it’s safe to say we got a lot of wedding “stuff” done and I’m feeling a lot less stressed about things. This is the only time he’ll be in town before December rolls around, so I thought of the things I wanted him here for and we went to town, literally.
* Signed the contract for our ceremony and reception venue
* Checked out rings, tux’s, and started a brief registry
* Had a blast taking our engagement photos (we should hopefully get them back by this Thursday!) (We were originally going to take them at the airport, but after realizing the Sunport isn’t exactly photogenic, we opted to shoot them in Nob Hill. I really can’t wait to get them back.)
* Went over possibilities for a First Dance song, but that’s still up in the air.
* And most importantly, I’ve enjoyed seeing my fiancé every day.
When you’re in a long distance relationship, it really makes you appreciate the time you have together.
I know I slacked on getting my regular poll up on Friday, so I’ll put one up today. But first, the results from the last poll!
It looks like the overwhelming response is that you all like Christmas/Hanukkah the best. I put my vote towards New Years. That’s when Kenny and I first met and I really like the traditional meal my immediate family has that night followed with a celebrations with my friends!
For this week’s poll, I want to know what you like to drink:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Unsweet Tea