So what do you say? Are you ready to share a little bit about yourself? I see you lurking on here from Canada, the UK, Brazil, Virginia, Massachusetts, California…oh how the list could go on!
I know commenting on a blog may seem scary for some of you, but I personally love knowing I’m writing stuff that people actually read. Besides, you don’t even need to sign up for an account! Just click the little “thoughts” down at the bottom of this post, copy and paste the questions, and write your own answers. Or shoot, don’t even answer the questions, just say hello and tell me where you’re from! (See, I even purposefully made it “thoughts” with the idea that more than one person would comment!)
- Hi, my name is: Jessica
- Do you have any pets? I have two hamsters, Schmumfy and Harry, and a dog named Oreo.
- What’s your favorite food? I love chile and Italian food.
- Have you ever lived in another country? Yep! I lived in England four years ago.
- Have you ever met a famous person? I’ve met Drew Carey, Eddie Izzard, several musicians, and…yeah, I think that’s about it.
- What countries have you visited? Oh wow, Mexico, Canada, England, N. Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and France.
- Are you a ‘morning’ or ‘night’ person? Morning!
- How many cities have you lived in? Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Atlanta, and Bournemouth.
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee or cookies ‘n cream. Put if it’s from Cold Stone then I like coffee ice cream with apple pie filling and cinnamon sprinkled in it. Mmmmm…so good!
- What’s your favorite color? Red and black, which surprisingly are not the colors in my wedding.
- What season do you like the best? Fall – it’s gorgeous wherever you’re living.
- Where do you live now? Albuquerque, New Mexico
Okay, now it’s your turn! Please? Pretty please?