I’d like to say a big HELLO to some of my new readers! I’ve noticed the number to the right creeping up, so welcome! And to those of you who read this via another subscription feed, hello to you, too!
Since I just got home and I’m getting back into the swing of things, I wanted to propose an interactive post. Yup. I want you to participate! This nice little chain-survey went buzzing around Facebook awhile back and I remember having a lot of fun filling it out. Below you will find 25 random things about me, but I’ll I’m asking YOU to do is tell me five random things about yourself in the comments!
- Frosty’s and french fries from Wendy’s go together like PB&J
- I heart green chile
- My fiance is the most patient, gentle, and loving man I know.
- My BPA-free water bottle is with me wherever I go
- Humidity is not my friend.
- I’ve jumped on the Twitter bandwagon and I kinda sorta really enjoy it (follow me!)
- I’ve helped raise around $7,000 to help fight cancer, but that still wasn’t enough to save my friend’s step dad.
- I’m getting married in seven months and two weeks!
- I’ve recently fallen in love with sun dresses…especially if they have pockets.
- Blogging makes me happy and I’d love to get paid for it someday.
- I overuse exclamation marks, but they really do make me happy!
- London is calling my name and I’ll be heading back over the pond in September for two weeks to see my friend get married!
- Popcorn tastes gross
- and so does sweet tea
- My nickname is Nappy because I love taking naps (I suppose I should tell the story about that sometime…)
- Cupcakes and Sour Cream and Onion chips are a weakness of mine (not together, though)
- I’m really enjoying planning my wedding.
- I bought a seatbelt bag from Ebay and saved about $100.
- Thinking about the sorta-immediate future makes me really excited!
- I’m sad Battlestar is over.
- There are 7.4 days worth of music on my iTunes
- I own a Mac. Once you go Mac you never go back.
- I’m allergic to cats and therefor hate them because I feel like death when I’m near them; although, I like kittens.
- I have a mole under my left eye that I think makes me unique.
- I’m left handed and proud of it.
Okay! Now it’s your turn. Share at least five random things about yourself!