Yesterday around 11:30 am, while Kenny was home getting us a brand new, working air conditioner (thanks, babe!), I started getting overly excited about all the things to come. Actually, I got so excited that I may have done a happy dance in my chair.
Although, in my dance I was chewing on a pen…other than that, that’s pretty much what my dance was like.
Anyway, even though I’m not a fan of numbers (I only passed my college math course by writing a paper about math and playing B-I-N-G-O), I decided to break down the next several months by numbers.
(And for those of you who keep up with my blog and see a post about this around once a week, just hang in there, because I’m really excited about this stuff!)
- 16: days till I leave my job at Albuquerque The Magazine. Le sigh. I couldn’t have found a better place to spend the last two and a half years if I tried.
- 22: day in August when I’ll fly out to Vegas for my cousin’s birthday
- 24: the day said cousin turns 21 🙂
- 27: days till I board the plane to England. (Okay, that number scares me, because I don’t have anything planned…)
- 2: number of weeks I’ll be dining on fish and chips and sipping cider in the UK
- 41: more posts till I hit 500.
- 65: days till I pack up my life and move to Georgia
This list doesn’t include Christmas, our friend Christmas/holiday party, New Year’s Eve (aka our three-year anniversary), my birthday, or the day he proposed (Valentine’s day), but I think you get the idea. There’s lots of exciting things to look forward to!
What are you looking forward to?