Awww, gee, thanks! I got an award this morning from Meg over at Adapting to Change! I shall “hang” it up on the side bar, but first I have to answer some questions all about ME and hand this out to four other lovely ladies!
1. Who is the hottest movie star? I’m partial to Matthew McConaughey!
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought: Plane ticket(s). Flying across the country to see your boyfriend/fiance is not cheap!
3. What is you most treasured memory? This is a tough one. I remember when I was a little girl I would sit on my Poppy’s lap and he would tickle me till I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe. 4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child: A swing set! I don’t remember exactly where we were, but I remember throwing a penny in a fountain and wishing for a swing set. I must have wished out loud because within the next day (maybe in reality it was more like a week or longer?) there was a swing set in our backyard! 5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? There was this one time in Vegas… Wait! Just kidding! I dated some guys in college that now, looking back on it, I wonder what the h-e-double hockey sticks I was thinking.
6. 4 words to describe yourself: sarcastic, blunt, likeable, happy
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? hmmmm. Seeing Kenny walk off the airplane from his deployment.
8. Favorite Film? This is a tough one! I LOVE Father of the Bride. I’ve loved that one since I was a little girl and have most of it memorized. 9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I’d love to get paid to blog. 10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? Oh my. My mind is drawing a complete blank! OH! Maybe Lois Lane, because she was a journalist!
Now it’s my turn to pass this award on to some of the awesome blogs I follow:
“Via” over at Cloud Nine and CountingAshley at Cooking with AshleyNew Girl at New Girl on PostBecky over at Wanderings and Ponderingsand I’m throwing in two more, just because I can!Lindsay at And We’ll Just Laugh Along the WayBekah covering My Life One Day at a Time
Now, copy the questions filling in your own answers, and pass along to 4 others!