I really want to tell you all about the move out here to Georgia, but until I can get my stuff out of boxes and my office set up, my mind isn’t thinking very cohesively. Not to mention, I need to get in a “I live here now and I’m not just on vacation” groove. So in the mean time I have this:
Miss Roddy Bride gave me some blog love right before I left New Mexico and so now I shall pass along the award to some other creative bloggers I love! (Sorry…I know it’s called “Kreativ” Blogger, but I just can’t stand to spell it that way!)
The award states that I need to list 7 facts about myself and then pass this fabulous award on to 7 other
Kreativ Creative bloggers!
My seven facts:
- I take naps as though I’m getting paid to sleep. Seriously, I love them. And I know everyone probably says that they love napping, but I really love naps; so much, in fact, that my cousins nicknamed me, Nappy. Yup. Actually, they call me “Nappy” more often than they use my real name.
- I sweat. A lot. I really wish I didn’t, because I can get very self conscience about it, but then the more I think about it and try not to sweat the more I sweat—it’s a pretty terrible conundrum. Living in the humid southeast is definitely going to suck. On the bright side, it’s been at least a year since I’ve had my hair cut and I don’t have any split ends and it’s constantly shiny. My guess? Sweat=healthy, shiny hair.
- I’m addicted to reading blogs, particularly those written by other military wives.
- I’m going to a writing workshop in NYC in less than two weeks and I’m beyond intimidated and nervous.
- It turns out that I kind of actually like cooking. I like cooking even more when I’m wearing my awesome apron.
- Coming up with just seven (okay, let’s be honest, five) random facts about myself just helped me waste a good half hour of my life.
- Seven is my favorite number and the only times I notice that I’m a teeny tiny bit OCD is when I get a drink of water from a water fountain (I have to let the water run for seven seconds before I’ll drink from it). Weird, I know.
Now for my picks for 7 Creative Bloggers:
1. Keva Kate – delicious Keva Juice recipes pop up all the time!
2. Wedding Planning with Joy – she is hands down the most creative person ever!
3. My Life One Day at a Time – Beka’s been keeping up with Project 365 fantastically
4. New Girl on Post – pictures from Italy are always awesome!
5. Air force Recruiting – a fellow New Mexican 🙂
6. Cloud Nine and Counting – a bride and military wife to be, just like me!
7. Through My Eyes – oh yeah, I’m shamelessly plugging my own blog!
***If you haven’t already, read this post and then make your vote on the right hand side. Do you put utensils in the dishwasher handles up or handles down?!***