- 1. You let me park in the garage while your blue car sits outside and turns shades of green and yellow from the pollen.
- 2. You stalk my blog and asked how to officially follow it.
- 3. You make a fantastic cup of coffee. Mine always tastes like tar compared to when you make it.
- 4. When you drive my car you (somehow) don’t need to move any settings (i.e. the seat, mirror) around.
- 5. You came home from an exhausting day of work and still managed to lay the groundwork for our garden. Can’t wait to share fresh veggies with you!
I’ve noticed a lot of interest with fellow bloggers doing their own Five For Friday and would love to see them all. It’s a great way—despite how terrible of a week you’ve had—to find at least five things you still love about your husband, boyfriend, fiance, or significant other! If you have your own FfF, link back to it here!