Five for Friday
- 1. You get me water before we go to bed every night.
- 2. You sing along with me to the opening song for How I Met Your Mother.
- 3. The way you interact with Bella and other children lets me know that you’ll be a fantastic dad when the time comes.
- 4. You’re the most patient person I’ve ever met, especially when it comes to me cooking. Thanks to you last night, I can now make my own pizza crust from scratch!
- 5. I already miss you so much it literally hurts.
I’ve noticed a lot of interest with fellow bloggers doing their own Five For Friday and would love to see them all. It’s a great way—despite how terrible of a week you’ve had—to find at least five things you still love about your husband, boyfriend, fiance, or significant other! If you have your own FfF, link back to it here!
I haven't done FfF before, but I'm starting now! I think it's the cutest thing 🙂
These are so sweet! 🙂 You are adorable.
I've been thinking about you all day Jess! Hope you're hanging in there okay. Love you!
I start my five for friday today (except it's called i lesbians you and is on a thursday lol) i think it's a lovely idea.