- 1. You missed out on some delicious croutons and ranch dressing at dinner the other night.
- 2. Thanks for making me learn how to do things on my own; I was able to fix the faucet for our garden.
- 3. We went “old-school” and chatted via e-mail.
- 4. I miss making breakfast for you in the morning.
- 5. Sometimes keeping “busy” just makes me miss you even more.
I’ve noticed a few fellow bloggers doing their own Five For Friday and thought it would be fun to see them all. It’s a great way—despite how terrible of a week you’ve had—to find at least five things you still love about your husband, boyfriend, fiance, or significant other! If you have your own FfF, link back to it here!