I was going to wait until my follower count reached a certain number, or I hit a specific amount of posts, but then I realized I could be waiting forever for that to happen. So without further ado, I offer you a giveaway!
Right up the road from where I live is a peach orchard—how quaint, right? I mean, can you get any more “Georgian” than peaches?! Well, the last time I was at Lane Southern Orchards I picked up a few things for one lucky reader.
I know it may not be much, but I think these will make a fantastic addition to whatever Fourth of July shindig you’ll attend.
|Hush Puppies, Peaches, Peach Cobbler Mix|
First up we have some authentic, freshly picked and jarred peaches with a cobbler mix. It doesn’t get more authentic unless you picked them off the tree yourself!
And up next, I’ll also send you this fun little packet of hush puppy mix! Now I don’t know about ya’ll, but where I come from—the lovely land-locked state of New Mexico—hush puppies are only something you get from Captain D’s. (Oh, how I wish I was kidding.) Growing up, I never liked these little fried balls of dough. But then I tried them out here and my opinion completely changed. Plus, I’m in love with the packaging and their “instruckshuns” on how to make ’em:
|You must, MUST, read this out loud with your best Southern accent!|
So there you have it, some yummy Southern grub up for grabs. Now here are the specifics…
2. You can only enter once (or a maximum of five times for each of the entries below).
HOW TO ENTER (remember, separate comments!):
1. Answer this question: What’s your favorite summer dessert?
2. Become a follower or let me know that you already follow this blog.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@jesstagirl) or let me know that you already follow my tweets.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and mention @jesstagirl in the tweet. (Peaches for me, peaches for you! Check out this yummy Fourth of July giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/354x4lf via @jesstagirl)
5. Blog about this giveaway and then come back and comment with a link to your post.
That’s it! I’ll announce the winner on Saturday, June 26, and either send you the yummy goodies that day or wait until Monday (whenever I get your mailing info), so you can have it in time for the 4th of July!