Five for Friday
I’ve had several people ask me recently about my Five for Fridays. Here’s a snippet from my original post about it:
“Ali, over at His Bridie’s Nest, has a weekly post called Five for Friday and I’ve adored it ever since I started reading her blog. She calls it “Five for Friday” and every Friday she lists five things she loves about her husband. How cute and sweet is that? It’s so cute and sweet that I’m going to do it, too.”
1. You liked dinner so much that you licked the plate!
2. You don’t like these stupid shifts you’re doing at work either.
3. You are officially finished with your first two master’s classes. I’m so proud of you!
4. You sometimes let me eat the last bite of whatever you’re eating. That’s seriously nice of you.
5. When I told you about the crazy Bake-N-Blog idea you were my biggest supporter and asked if you could make a cupcake, too!
p.s. I love you
I’ve noticed a few fellow bloggers doing their own Five For Friday and thought it would be fun to see them all. It’s a great way—despite how terrible of a week you’ve had—to find at least five things you still love about your husband, boyfriend, fiance, or significant other! If you have your own FfF, link back to it here!
This is so sweet!!
He shares the last bite with you? He must really love you!