I have every intention of writting a couple wedding recaps later today, because I’d like to finish them by our first anniversary. Basically, I need to stop procrastinating and just start writing!
And speaking of being a bona fide procrastinator, I’m taking a break from my “real” job right now and answering questions the lovely Maranda (My Camo Colored Life) just asked me.
3. What are the last 3 songs you have listened to? Wow. I’m really slacking on the media questions. I like to work in complete silence—weird, I know—but we were watching Family Guy last night and “The Bird is the Word” was playing on repeat. It was pretty funny.
4. What is the very first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Oh, this is sad, but after I turn off my annoying alarm I turn on my itouch and check my mail and then check the weather.
5. Do you have a ‘before bed time’ routine? What is it? We’ve been trying to get into a routine of having some hot tea and reading in bed before we sleep. We’ll do good about keeping the routine for about a week, but something always messes it up.
6. What is your favorite snack? Chips! Specifically, Baked Kettle Salt and Pepper chips. I’m addicted to them (2 points for 20 chips = love).
7. Do you order the same thing off the menu every time or do you change it up? I’m usually a creature of habit, but I’ve been trying extremely hard to swich things up. However, if I’m eating New Mexican food I only eat enchiladas with Christmas.
8. What is your favorite hobby? Blogging. I like that it lets me continue to write, even if it’s not for compensation. And since I work from home, blogging lets me take creative breaks to read other blogs or right my own (which is exactly what I’m doing now). I’m also focusing on learning the art of photography.