I can’t believe you guys liked that vlog so much! And yes, for some reason I’ve always called a remote control a “tv box.” Weird, right?! Hopefully there will be more vlogs in the future, and hopefully they’ll include my husband, because he clearly makes you guys laugh just as much as he makes me laugh!
Even though we had a bumpy end to Twenty Ten, I think 2011 is going to be a pretty great year. I’m getting excited for a few things:
- My birthday in a couple weeks! This is the first year—out of five—that I’ll be with my husband. He wants me to give him a menu for what I’d like to eat that day. What would be on your birthday menu?
- My blogiversary in February! This site is turning SIX this year. I’m considering having a giveaway, but have no idea what I’d give away.
- Our first anniversary next month. Whoa. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year. I’m so, unbelievably in love with my husband.
- A couple trips home. We found out we’ll get to go home twice within the next three months. Of course, plans can always change when dealing with the military, but just the thought of a trip home makes me happy.
- And last, but not least: We’re PCSing to…….Heh, I’m not letting the cat out of the bag that easy. We’ll likely PCS (permanent change of station for the non-military folk; it basically means the military is making us move) during the summer and while we have a good idea of where we’re going, I’d rather not blurt it out until we know for sure. But just for fun, if you could move anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
So besides thinking about the fun things above, I’ve been cooking a lot over here. A friend of mine recently told me that all I do now is cook and eat, and she’s completely right. I’m on this huge kick where I love being in the kitchen.
If you follow me on Twitter then you know about all the things we’ve been making over here. I’m trying to get them up on The Tale of Two Kitchens as fast as I can, which is why posting is a little light over here. Really, besides cooking, eating, and enjoying time with my husband, there hasn’t been much going on in my life. And I’m 100 percent, perfectly okay with that!
I asked these two questions earlier, but I’m interested in your answers:
- What would be on your birthday menu (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)?
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you like to go? and…
- What’s your favorite meal?