Five for Friday
1. When I picked you up at the airport I could see you smiling before you even made it to the swivel doors.
2. We took an awesome Saturday afternoon nap together.
3. You swapped my iTouch-pod(!!) case so I would charge yours and not mine. Brat.
4. Thanks for your help in hydrating my contacts when I said bye to you at the airport.
5. You passed along your “tornado shield” to keep me safe during the storm.
p.s. i love you
I am so glad that he kept you safe with his "tornado shield"!
I <3 any afternoon or midday nap with my honey. If he is off and our wee one decided she would nap that day. Well yeah those days rock to just sleep all snuggled up. After 10 years I have not gotten tired of lazy days and naps with my love.
iTouch pod….. HAHAHHAHAHHAH. That just made me think about the yogurt bar. I'm laughing about all of it now. Thanks for the laugh.