Wrapping Up The Week
There are so many lovely things I keep finding around the ‘net that I thought I’d start sharing some of the fun sites I’ve stumbled on over the week. I love reading blogs that write recaps like this, so I thought I’d so something similar. I can’t promise this will be a weekly thing, but I’ll post when I remember and have time.
On the Tale of Two Kitchens this week:
Things I’ve pinned this week that you should know about:
- If you make a lot of pancakes, keep your ketchup bottles!
- This “bored jar” is genius.
- A cutting board with a hole in the middle for trash. Project for the husband? I think yes.
- Homemade Tater Tots. I’ll be trying these very, very soon.
- I heart travel and food.
- Dinner tonight: Shells with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, and peas.
- Save your bread clips to create labels for cords.
Hope you have a happy weekend! Do you like recaps like this?
OH my bread clips to label cords. That is absolutely Genius. Seriously we have a fire hazard waiting to happen of extension cords/cables and lines under these desks it's crazy. And the day my monitor gave out and had to change it out it took me forever figuring out what i needed to untangling and replace.
Love the bread clip idea! SO smart!
I will also be saving my next ketchup bottle! What a great idea!