Five for Friday
Ciao! If you’re following me on Facebook then you know that we are now officially in Italy! I’d love to fill you in on everything, but right now I’m exhausted (so sleepy, in fact, that I just fell asleep during one of my favorite movies). It’s just after 10 pm out here and I realized I completely forgot to post my Five for Friday. This moving overseas business can seriously make you forget what day it is!
So, dear husband,
1. Thank you for scrounging up something to wrap my ankle at BWI.
2. You are a champ for always carrying Bella in and out of her crate during our road trip. Bella says, “thank you,” too!
3. You kissed my glasses so that I could always see your kisses. Too freaking cute.
4. While we were in Baltimore you bought “emergency” meals for us to eat just in case we needed food along our journey. They came in extremely handy and saved me from going crazy.
5. I’m happy to have you by my side out here.
Love it! I am so glad you made it. I can't wait for more posts about Italy!
What a sweet list today! I am so happy you all are safe and sound and made it through the long journey!
Glad you made it 🙂
Glad you are there, safe and sound. Can hardly wait to hear all about your new adventures! What an experience you, Kenny and Bella are going to have. Love you:)
So glad you made it safely. I can't wait to read all about your adventures in Italy. 🙂