five for friday
1. sorry for the argument the day before you left. That sucked.
2. i had a good time in Germany with you 🙂
3. thanks for waffles this week. hopefully the ones I froze will still be tasty!
4. you handled my “case of the weepies” like a champ. is it 2013 yet?
5. i miss you so much it hurts.
p.s. i love you
Thinking of you and praying for a fast and safe deployment. HUGS.
This made me tear up a little. 2013 will bring a deployment for us.
I am thinking about you and praying for your husband's safety.
Hope this goes by fast for both of you!! <3 hugs
Hang in there! We still have 5 MONTHS left of this damn year-long deployment. It sucks, especially now that we have a son. I'll be thinking about you!!
Thanks to your husband for his service to our country. And thanks to you for loaning him away for his service. My husband and I will add both of you to our prayer list. Sending happy thoughts, smiles and hugs to you from Chattanooga, TN.
An avid reader of your blog – Jenny Goldsby
Don't forget to remind Kenny that I am praying for him every day (and you, too, of course). Looking forward to seeing you soon. love you!