Five Facts…and then some
You guys, I’m not okay with how hot it is here. The little humidity we’re experiencing right now is like a dirty little tease for what the future holds for us when we get to Alabama and Georgia this summer. At least America believes in air conditioning and ice! Mmmm…ice.
All of this heat is making me feel a little out of sorts, which is why I’m about to over-share with silly information. Here’s a little peek inside my life, with five (maybe fun?) facts about me.
- I really don’t like truffles. I know they’re expensive and all fancy schmancy, but I really can’t even stand the smell of them.
- I once made sugar cookies with salt. As in…no sugar at all.
- I broke my left arm at my 7th birthday party.
- My once stick-straight hair is turning curly. Okay, there are only a few strands of curly hair, but it’s so out of the norm!
- I sing out loud to almost every song on the radio, even if I don’t know the words…especially if I don’t know the words. Luckily, I know all the words to this song.
Want to know some more fun facts? Keep on reading to discover five new bloggers!
I’m Elizabeth, and I live in Melbourne Australia. I work a normal 9-5 job, and in my spare time I’m a photographer and learning to paint and draw. I was a performing musician and teacher in a former life and throw myself into all sorts of creative pursuits to keep life interesting. Scarlet Words is a personal blog where I share my stories, and it’s also home to a project I’m tackling called 101 Things in 1001 Days. This long list of goals is full of the stuff that I was intending to do “some day”, and by giving myself a deadline I’m really powering through my list! I’m in the middle of tackling one of my biggest tasks right now – completing a Diploma of Management in just 12 weeks, and without a trainer. Unfortunately my blog will be a little bit quiet for the next 10 days until my assignments are handed in, but stick around – July will be fun!
Fun facts about Elizabeth:
- If days were 25 hours long, I would spend that extra hour painting.
- I have never broken a bone or had a filling, which is great because…
- … one day I was hit by a bus on my way to a funeral. That wasn’t a good day!
I’m Natalie and I blog about food over at Oven Love. I love creating new and inspiring recipes that are accessible for everyone- even the novice cook. I’m all about flavorful, fresh, from-scratch recipes with nourishing ingredients. Come on over and see what’s new!
- My first job was picking fruit at an orchard in my home town.
- I don’t like cats. At all.
- I never remember to take off my nail polish.
I actually found the blogging community when I was researching how to
make a quilt. I fell in love with quilting blogs, then was slowly
introduced to the rest of the blogging world! I love reading blogs
about fashion, beauty, life, sewing, family and some mommy blogs. For
the most part, the blogging world is incredibly supportive, friendly and
fun. I’ve met some really cool people who I think I could actually be
good friends with. Because I love reading blogs, I tend to run out of
time to actually post on my blog, but I have some plans to focus
on women’s health topics in the future. I have my bachelor’s degree in nursing
and have done some teaching, so in the very least, I share those
things with my audience. Plus, I include some basic information
about sewing that younger women might not know about.
- I’m obsessed with fabric.
- I have a 17 year old.
- I love the ID channel and watching paranormal shows on Bio.
I’m a proud military Air Force wife. We love traveling all over the
world with our 3 kids and our Westie, Macintosh. We have been stationed
all over: Alabama, Iceland, Japan, and are heading to Italy in Aug
2013! I’m a Certified Photographer, DONA Certified Labor Doula, DODDS
substitute teacher, wife, mother, DIY’er, crafter, etc…just to list a
few. I love crafting and making things, traveling to new
locations, and meeting amazing friends along the way, and of course
posting about all our adventures!
- I’m very much an introvert, thankfully my husband is an extrovert and pushes me outside my comfort zone often!
- I was not a dog lover until we got our Westie, Macintosh, now I can’t imagine not having a dog!
- I LOVE traveling, but am not a fan of flying…oh the things we do for ‘fun’ ;p
Fun facts about Chantal:
- I suck at coming up with fun facts about myself. My husband came up with the following facts 😉
- I pronounce adult as AH-dult, thanks to growing up in Canada.
- It’s hard to tell what color my eyes are… Blue? Green? Gray?
Want to see your blog, website, or Etsy store on my side bar and in next month’s spotlight? Click on over here for all the details and to check out this month’s current specials.
Oh, I also baked cookies once with salt instead of sugar. They were so disgusting!
Nice facts about you and your sponsors!
Have a lovely day,
Thanks for having us!!
Oh, I totally sing along to every song on the radio too! I am sure everyone in cars next to me wonders what the heck I'm doing…
And I made a batch of pancakes and forgot the egg once…we could not figure out what was wrong with them for a while there!