Hi friends! If you signed up for the Scarf Swap, I have some news for you…we drew partners! Double check the rules below and then keep on reading to find out who you’re paired with. Can’t wait to see you all back here on December 16 for the link-up 🙂
A quick reminder of the rules:
- Signups are now closed and the pairings are below! We will also be sending them out by email later today.
- Open to all bloggers with a US address (APO/FPO included).
- You must contact your partner within 72 hours (by the 23rd). If you don’t hear from your partner, please contact me or Jessica and we will arrange a new partner for you.
- Get to know your partner and their likes and dislikes. Ask favorite
colors, fabrics, patterns, etc. You want to send something they’ll wear
and get the same in return!
- Scarves must be new, and purchased or made specifically for your
partner. We are not setting a price range, so use your best judgement
or set one with your partner.
- All scarves must be mailed by Saturday, December 7th.
- Once you receive your scarf, create a post showing off your newest
addition to your scarf collection, and come back here on December 16 to
here, but the email you receive will also give your partner’s email
address. Make sure you contact your partner by Saturday, and if you
don’t hear back, let us know so we can re-pair you. Let us know if you