I’m just going to get right to the point today, because I’m pretty darn excited about this: Jess (from Being Mrs. Beer) and I are hosting a scarf swap! We share the same first name, so we figured we’d co-host this fun swap together.
I mean, who doesn’t love scarves? I’m not afraid to admit that I’m completely addicted to them, and the tangled mess of colorful scarves stuffed in a Rubbermaid tub is proof that I already have more than enough. But one can never have too many scarves, am I right?!
So if you want in, here are the rules (and please, please, please, only sign up if you plan on following through. Don’t be that person who flakes):
- Signups open starting today, November 12, and through November 18. You will receive your partner by November 20.
- Open to all bloggers with a US address (APO/FPO included).
- You must contact your partner within 72 hours (by the 23rd). If you
don’t hear from your partner, please contact me or Jessica and we will
arrange a new partner for you.
- Get to know your partner and
their likes and dislikes. Ask favorite colors, fabrics, patterns, etc.
You want to send something they’ll wear and get the same in return!
- Scarves must be new, and purchased or made specifically for your
partner. We are not setting a price range, so use your best judgement
or set one with your partner.
- All scarves must be mailed by Saturday, December 7th.
- Once you receive your scarf, create a post showing off your newest addition to your scarf collection, and link up back here on December 16!!