Scarf Swap—Get Excited!
I’m just going to get right to the point today, because I’m pretty darn excited about this: Jess (from Being Mrs. Beer) and I are hosting a scarf swap! We share the same first name, so we figured we’d co-host this fun swap together.
I mean, who doesn’t love scarves? I’m not afraid to admit that I’m completely addicted to them, and the tangled mess of colorful scarves stuffed in a Rubbermaid tub is proof that I already have more than enough. But one can never have too many scarves, am I right?!
So if you want in, here are the rules (and please, please, please, only sign up if you plan on following through. Don’t be that person who flakes):
- Signups open starting today, November 12, and through November 18. You will receive your partner by November 20.
- Open to all bloggers with a US address (APO/FPO included).
- You must contact your partner within 72 hours (by the 23rd). If you
don’t hear from your partner, please contact me or Jessica and we will
arrange a new partner for you.
- Get to know your partner and
their likes and dislikes. Ask favorite colors, fabrics, patterns, etc.
You want to send something they’ll wear and get the same in return!
- Scarves must be new, and purchased or made specifically for your
partner. We are not setting a price range, so use your best judgement
or set one with your partner.
- All scarves must be mailed by Saturday, December 7th.
- Once you receive your scarf, create a post showing off your newest addition to your scarf collection, and link up back here on December 16!!
If that all sounds good to you, then CLICK HERE and fill out the form to sign up!
Happy scarf shopping 🙂
You should do a linky and have everyone come back and link up their post showing of their new scarf! I am not a scarf wearer but I do love seeing how fabulously others can pull them off 🙂
@Heather: Edited to add that there will be a link-up on Monday, December 16!!
I love this idea, have a slight addiction to scarfs myself, glad to know I'm not the only one. Just a pity I can't enter, cause I live in Belgium. Maybe next time an international swap?
Hey!! found you through the milso pinterest board and I just LOVE LOVE this idea, I'm so in! I'll be following along from Bloglovin! 🙂
-Lauren @ Going Green: Our Army Adventure