Spruce up your holiday cookie plate by adding these Christmas tree brownies to your list of things to bake and create.
And here’s a spoiler alert for you: they’re super easy to make.
Christmas Tree Brownie “Recipe”
Seriously, there isn’t even a recipe for this, because that’s how simple they are.
What You Need
- Brownie mix
- Thin pretzel sticks
- Green frosting (I love using these pre-made squeezables)
- Sprinkles and fun decorations
- Brownie pan (totally optional, but soooooo useful; and you can use it for way more than traditional brownies)
How to Make ’em
- Get yourself a box of brownie mix (or two)!
- Bake brownies according to box directions (if using a brownie pan, decrease heat by 25º)
- Let them cool completely
- (If not using a Brownie Pan, cut brownies into squares)
- Cut brownies diagonally so you’ll have two triangles out of each brownie
- Stick a pretzel stick into the base of the triangle brownie
- Decorate the heck out of it!
To be honest, I get a little territorial when I make these; it’s pretty fun and therapeutic to decorate them, and I find myself making a batch when the kids are busy doing something else.
With that said, they love helping (and eating) these, too, and it’s kinda fun to see what creations they come up with.
BUT since the trees are on the smaller side, it can get a little messy when they try to “help,” so just keep that in mind!
Helpful Tools For Christmas Tree Brownies
We love making holiday treats and these things below help make the process a little bit easier!
Have you Tried These?
Let me know what you think of them!